History

The 401 Park Building pays homage to The Fenway’s legacy. Along with the Citgo Sign and Fenway Park, it’s on the National Register of Historic Places.

The building was built in 1928 as a Sears, Roebuck and Company distribution center but abandoned after sixty years. The center reopened in 2000 and became a Boston landmark, with a movie theater, office spaces, and retail stores.

2019 brings even more change.

Constantly evolving with the times, the 401 Park Building symbolizes The Fenway’s signature grit and innovative pace.

Caring for its original structure yet revamping its spirit, Samuels & Associates are adding a new community park, welcoming the celebrated Time Out Market, and providing offices to Boston’s most forward-thinking technology and medical companies.