WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us – we collect your email address as well as other information you directly give us on our Site.
Information We Get From Others – we may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from you via this Site.
Information Automatically Collected – we automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
Cookies – we may log information using “cookies.” Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. This type of information is collected to make the Site more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information as follows:
- We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve this Site, our other websites, and our products and services.
- We use your personal information to process and deliver contest entries and rewards.
- We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- We use your personal information to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- We use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- We use your personal information to link or combine user information with other personal information.
- We use your personal information to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- We use your personal information to provide and deliver products and services which you request.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your personal information as follows:
- We may share your personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share your personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- We may share your personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets, including a sale of the 401 Park building or property. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, sale, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share your personal
information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share your personal information to comply with laws.
- We may share your personal information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share your personal information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share your personal information with those who need it to do work for us, such as web hosts and e-mail vendors. These companies are not authorized to use the information we share with them for any other purposes.
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about your personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change your contact choices, opt-out of our sharing your personal information with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
The Site is not directed to children under the age of 13, and we do not solicit or knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13. We encourage families to obtain additional information about safe use of the Internet at http://www.consumer.ftc.gov/topics/kids-online-safety.
NOTICE TO INTERNATIONAL USERS
136 Brookline Ave.
Boston, Massachusetts 02115