The Rink at 401 Park is Boston’s Winter Playground, sponsored by REI. Our new ice rink will give family and friends, neighbors and colleagues, a spot to get outside and active all season long.
The center point between Time Out Market Boston and Trillium Fenway, The Rink adds entertainment to our already bustling neighborhood. From skating lessons to themed-nights, enjoy all that The Rink at 401 Park has to offer this winter.
Key Rink Information
Hours of Operation: 7 Days a Week, Monday-Friday: 3pm-9pm; Saturday: 11am-10pm; Sunday: 11am-8pm
Pricing: $10 – Adult; $6 – College Students, Seniors, & Kids Under 12
Skate Rental Pricing: $6
Special Events & Updates: Please visit thefenway.com/events
Holiday Hours: February 17-21: 11am-9pm
Skater Responsibility Code
- Always stay in control, and be able to stop or avoid other skaters
- While on the ice, keep moving. Stopping, skating in groups, blocking exit doors or sitting on the dasher boards obstructs other skaters.
- People ahead of you have the right of way. It is your responsibility to avoid hitting them or disrupting them.
- Some examples of irresponsible actions on the ice: — Speeding — Weaving — Roughness — Throwing Items — Eating — Drinking
- Before entering onto the ice surface, be certain that you are wearing skates that are securely fastened on your feet. Be sure to look for oncoming skaters. When o the ice, stay on the rubber matting or other areas intended for skates.
- Children or other items should not be carried while skating.
- Rink equipment can be dangerous. Promptly leave the ice when resurfacing is announced and in progress.
- Once completed and you are signaled to return to ice, do so with care.
- Obey the Monitors. Report hazards to the Monitors.
- Respect the ice and all guests. Please do not litter or use foul language.
- THIS IS JUST A PARTIAL LIST. There are elements of risk that common sense and personal awareness can help reduce. You are ultimately responsible for your personal safety. Use caution, and skate in control. Respect other skaters. The rink’s Monitors cannot guarantee your safety and will not protect you from injury. It is part of your responsibility to avoid other skaters and hazards. Failure to use good judgment, skate responsibly, or follow the Responsibility Code may result in the loss of skating privileges.
401 Park Drive
Boston, MA 02215